Can we get a sane person up in here? Someone who doesn’t sound like they’re always trying to convince you of something? Someone open-minded to new solutions?
- Andrew Yang (D) – I’d never given money to any candidate until I heard this guy. Outside the box thinking driven by science and math. Speaks my language.
- Amy Klobuchar (D) – Comfortable, moderate that could beat Trump.
- Tulsi Gabbard (D) – She needs to provide evidence to support her accusations of regime change in Syria.
- Elizabeth Warren (D) – She’s growing on me. Mostly because I think she’s growing on others. My worry about her was that she didn’t really have much appeal.
- Kamala Harris (D) – I like how she presented during hearings but worry about her authenticity.
- Pete Buttigieg (D)
- Bernie Sanders (D) – “Get off my lawn!”
- Joe Biden (D) – He needs to sound less old. Listening to him on the radio during the debates is rough.
- Mariane Williamson (D)